Create images that ignite your passions!
Learn The Techniques
Learn the techniques that will help you to create images that express the feelings that you had when you were in the field.
Go Beyond The Techniques
Understanding how to apply certain techniques is just a part of the process. Learn when and why to apply them from my examples.
Discover different ways to edit a variety of seascapes
Explore the steps I take when editing Panoramas, Long Exposure, Milky Way, Wave, and Minimilist Seascapes.
What's in it?
This course will give you the tips and techniques you need to take your seascape images to the next level.
Life time access!
37 Videos Recorded in UHD (3840 x 2169 pixels)
Over 9 hours of videos showing my processing techniques in Lightroom and Photoshop
9 individual projects from start to finish.
PDF's for each project outlining my composition choices in the field and a breakdown of the
post processing steps involved.
12 DNG files to follow along with me as I make my edits.
Pre-edit notes about the location, capture, camera settings and composition of each image
Module 1 - Shore Glow
Learn how to capture the reflections and colours in the wet sand .
Learn how to balance the tones and colours in this image.
Module 2 - Swirly Pool
Learn how to crop your images to bring attention to your main subject. Learn how to bring out the textures in moving water.
Module 3 - Big Blue Yonder
Long exposures can be quite challenging to edit. Learn how to deal with vignettes from the filter, and correct lens flare.
Module 4 - Shine Through
Learn how to bring out the important elements in your wave photos. Learn how to control and enhance the light to tell your story.
Module 5 - Yellow Beach Road
Learn how to deal with HDR images. When to shoot bracketed and what to look for in your images. Learn how to add depth to clouds
with Lumosity Masks.
Module 6 - New Horizon
Learn how to control the tones in your images to create a high key minimalist image.
Module 7 - Taking a Break
Learn how to control the tonal balance in your images.
Module 8 - Penny Hole Milky Way
Learn how to bring out the details in the Milk Way using just one image. Learn how to use Photoshop to create luminosity masks
and control the noise in your images
Module 9 - First Light
Learn how to fix curved and stepped horizons
from poorly stitched panoramas
Other Topics Covered
• Dodge and Burning in Lightroom and Photoshop
• Colour Dodging
• Fixing colour castes
• Using masks in Lightroom
• Using the range mask in Lightroom
• How to fix HDR looking clouds in Lightroom
• Editing Long Exposure images
• Cropping choices
• Enhancing the shapes of clouds with luminosity masks
• Using the Navigator to your advantage
• Introducing warm light to your image
• Enhancing your images with Nix Color Efex Pro 4
• Fixing Lens Flare in Photoshop
• Tips for achieving Tonal Balance in your images
• Taking advantage of the Auto Curves adjustments in Photoshop
• Adding Manual Vignettes in Lightroom and Photoshop
• How to prevent halos in your edits and how to fix them if you go too far
• How to edit an intimate wave photograph
• Manual Lens corrections
• Adding glow to water
• Colour Grading
• Adding selective detail
• Adding selective colour enhancements to your clouds
• Finding different ways to lead the viewer though your images
• How to edit a high key image
• 4 different ways to affect colour in your images
• 3 ways to fix warped panorama stitches in Photoshop
• How to use different shutter speeds to affect the texture in water
• The versatility of radial filters in Lightroom
• The power of Blend If in Photoshop
• And more....